Versatile Blogger Award!

By 21:01

Oh wow! When I got a gmail saying Ellie (from http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de) nominated me for an award I was speechless! Mine is such a small blog and I created it just as a journal for myself initially, but it's just so cool that some people actually read my thoughts and look at my pictures and experience my experiences. Thank you so much Ellie! And everyone please go check out her blog and her amazing tags and fashion tips. 

The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Show the award on your blog.

2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know.

So here are the 7 facts about me:

1) I love the UK: I'm bilingual, but Italian. You know when transsexual people sometimes say they feel like they were born in the wrong body? Well, I was born in the wrong country. 

2) I'm in my first year of med school and I love it, even if it's real tough and there's loads to study already! I would like to become a surgeon in the future. 

3) I never wear make up on a daily basis, only a thin layer of mascara and I'm ready to go! I might put on some eyeliner and tinted lip balm on nights out though ;)

4) I have synesthesia, which means that my senses are wired strangely: for example when I listen to a song a particular smell or colour pops into my mind. My mind also "assigns" different colours to different people (I perceive myself as light yellow for instance).

5) I couldn't live without my guitar, my iPod, my friends and my grandparents.

6) I have always wanted a dog, but my apartment is small and we're never home, so it would probably suffer a lot. I plan on getting one or more dogs in the future, probably from a shelter.

7) I am a very happy person generally, but I become really really cranky either when I'm hungry or when I'm tired. But once there's food in my belly and I have taken a quick nap I'm back to being happy again! 

I nominate: 



Thanks again Ellie for the nomination, keep up the great work!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loved to read this. I also think that I was born in the wrong country! My love for the UK is endlessly :D
    When you "assign" different colours to different people does that also reflect how your relationship is with them?

    Lots of love,
    Ellie xx

    thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to move to England as soon as I graduate! :)
      No, not really! But it's weird that the guys I tend to like are usually darker colours (like dark green or purplish-blue), and I really don't like red or fuchsia-ish people, because the ones I know of that colour are bossy and annoying haha!

      Big kiss xxxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination Laura!! Never heard of Synesthesia before but to be honest by your description of it, It seems an odd but interesting thing to have!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I also had never heard of it before, I thought everyone was like that haha! I stumbled upon the term when I was looking up the lyrics of a Jimi Hendrix song, he was synesthetic too :) and then I was like "oh my god, I am actually weird!"
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination, you can see it here :D http://www.itsjustsofie.com/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete