The Me-Time Tag

By 07:54 , , , , , , , , ,

Hi there! I was nominated for this tag from Sofie from It's Just Sofie. Please check out her blog, she's a lovely girl and her posts are just so genuine and relatable. Anyway... heeere we go!





1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time? 

I don't have anything specific I watch: I usually relax watching a bit of YouTube (british youtubers are the best! I'm especially loving Jim Chapman at the mo) or catching up with the last episode of the (many) series I'm watching! Other than the books I may be currently reading I love flicking through magazines like Architectural Digest and Nat Geo or reading a couple blog posts on my laptop.


2. What do you wear during me-time?
As soon as I put a foot in my front door, even if I'm just staying home for half an hour, I know it's bra-off-and-comfy-bottoms-on time. I usually wear some kind of hoodie and tracksuit trousers or leggings. When it's colder I tend to wear fleecy pj bottoms, I especially love the ones from Oysho.

3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
I don't have any! Is that weird? Since I don't really wear any makeup on a daily basis I don't wear any during my "me-time". But probably face masks (the ones from Nivea are the bomb) and face cream are an exception.

4. Current favourite nail polish?
I hardly ever wear nail polish on my fingernails, but I love it on my toes! I'm currently wearing a bronzey one by Rimmel.

5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I always make myself a cup of tea and have a ton of cookies with it ;)

6. Current favourite candle?
Definitely the cinnamon Yankee Candle or the berry scented ones from Ikea.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Of course! If it's nice weather outside I always go for a nice long run, walk or bike ride. And since I'm staying in studying all the time a bit of cool fresh air is a nice change. I would love to have a dog to go with me though.

8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone? 
It would be a bit sad wouldn't it? Besides it's much less work to download a film or order it from Amazon and watch it at home!

9. Favourite online shop?
Asos, Asos and Asos. There's everything on there! Most of the time I usually don't shop though, I just browse and put items in my shopping trolley and then get depressed at the final price and cancel the order. Does anybody else do that? Also I'm obsessed with H&M and once I ordered a few bits and bobs from there: when the clothes got home I realised I'd ordered everything in a size too big and I had to give most of it to my mum *sigh* So always double and triple check the size charts!

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I would play some piano and guitar but if I know I have a free 2 hours or so I always reserve them for baking! Baking is kind of therapeutic for me and it's a win-win thing because you end up with delicious goodies afterwards :)

I'm tagging:




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love these answers! I always get depressed at the final price too and never actually buy anything... it's horrible, I don't know why I keep putting myself through it! And baking is such a good idea, especially because of all the cakes coming out of it ;) My sister likes to bake a lot, so I don't complain haha.
    And thank you for the kind words! xx

    Sofie
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! :) but I really need to stop baking, I've filled up my house with muffins this morning (I might need to post a recipe soon!) xxx

      Delete
  2. What lovely answers to these questions! It was lovely to read more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I really enjoyed doing it! :) thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. Finally managed to put my version of this up! Thanks for tagging me. Hope you check out mine :) xx
    I tagged you on my blog for a little tag! Would love to see your version of it xx

    Lots of love, Ella!
    http://kaleidoscope-of-heartbeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool post, as always! Oooh ok, I'll go check it out! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This was a fun post! It was cool reading more about you! :)
    Greetings from a foodie from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and also thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. It means so much to me that people actually read this stuff :) xxx
      p.s. I don't know if I actually already said it but I looove your recipes so much! I've already written a few down in my recipe notebook to try out haha!

      Delete